Renowned as the Sussex foodie event of the year the Sussex Food & Drink Awards 2020 Banquet will be held at the Amex Stadium on Wednesday 29th April 2020. Hosted by our patron Sally Gunnell OBE and Danny Pike from BBC Sussex, this black tie event includes a ‘Sussex bubbly and ale reception’ supported by NFU Mutual Pulborough.
This is followed by a stunning seven-course banquet created by stadium caterers Sodexo Prestige, using the very best local and seasonal ingredients. A lively awards presentation will reveal our fantastic Winners for 2020! The event is attended by around 400 leading lights in the food and drink industry from across Sussex.
Individual tickets cost: £92.50 + VAT
A table of ten costs: £900 + VAT
To book tickets, click here and fill in the short form and we will invoice you.
If you have any questions, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
The following terms and conditions apply:
1. The ticket price includes drinks reception and a seven course dinner.
2. Payment is due no later than10 days from date of invoice. Payment is by bank transfer or cheque only – bank details will be on your invoice. If no payment has been received by the due date and a written cancellation has not been received then full payment remains due.
3. Cancellations must be made in writing.
4. If you cancel your tickets more than 28 days before the event, you will incur a 25% administration charge and if you cancel less than 28 days before the event, your tickets will be 100% non-refundable.
5. Natural Partnerships CIC may refuse entry to the event for guests who have not made payment in full.
6. Substitutions are acceptable, at no extra charge but must be sent in writing no later than 48 hours of the event to email@example.com
7. Natural Partnerships CIC reserves the right to alter the content and timing of the event, the identity of the presenters, location and/or the venue.
8. Natural Partnerships CIC will not be liable for any costs or losses incurred as a result of alterations to the programme. Natural Partnerships CIC will not be liable to you for any costs or losses you incur as a result of postponement or cancellation.
9. In the event that you are unable to attend the awards dinner due to causes or circumstances beyond your reasonable control, but the event remains unaffected, Natural Partnerships CIC will not be liable to you for any costs or losses. These circumstances include but are not limited to any Act of God, war or threatened war, terrorism or threatened terrorism, fire, flood, drought or strike.